This annual award recognizes individuals who have visibly helped advance women in Electronic Design.
The winner will be announced during the Pavilion Panel: A conversation with the 2011 Marie R. Pistilli Award Winner.
48th Design Automation Conference (DAC), San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA June 6, 2011
NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5 PM, MST, FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
Nominee Eligibility Criteria
Nominees should have had a leadership role in one or more of the following:
- The creation or launch of a successful product that involved contribution by a woman or women
- The management of a successful project that involved contribution by a woman or women
- A program that has created opportunities for women in Electronic Design
- Leadership of a company or organization, thereby raising the awareness of women in Electronic Design
- Being a mentor or role model for a successful woman or women in Electronic Design
Nominees may be male or female, from academia or industry and technical and non-technical roles.